Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Teacher Who Changed My Life

In New York, I am studying English at La Guardia. My teacher`s hairstyle was slightly curly. Her hair was brown, nothing else, but her hair looked like golden crisps of sunshine.
When she saw me, she said "Hi" with a deep and mild voice. I was so impressed by her big smile that I could only say "Hello" in a small voice. She changed my life.
On my first day in La Guardia, I was lonely and afraid because I spoke little English. I had no friends, The teacher`s English sounded as fast as a machine gun. I felt disheartened. I wanted to come to my country.
I study English five days a week, but I spoke little English. I had a problem about pronunciation, I was shy and afraid. The teacher said,"Don`t worry". She smiled at me. She understood students. Her words were simple and each of them sounded easy. She listened to them carefully. She understood my feelings very well. when I got homesick, she told me "Sawatdee" because she know about Thailand. When I felt lonely and disheartened, She cheered me up. Her smile and "Sawatdee" always made me feel good and I felt stayed in Thailand.
I wish that I could remember all of the things she told me. I know it is important. now I am studying English because I want to study in New York. I will stay here and finish University. I will be a good teacher in Thailand.

suratchada inthasorn

3 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

You are not lonely .
You are still have me to be your friend. Gob

Wed Jul 30, 03:04:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Every day your english is good.Nothing is impossible. (Delia)

Wed Jul 30, 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Yes, I think you will be a good teacher. The most important qualification for a teacher is the desire to teach, I think.

Kevin

Thu Jul 31, 05:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home