Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A person who changed my life (Rumi Matsumoto)

When I remember her, her face is always smiling.
She is sensitive to heat. When it was winter, she wore only a shirt indoors. Her hair was permed long hair. Her face with its smile was elegant and looked like the Japanese royal family.

She always smiled, so she made everyone happy when they only met her. Not only was she elegant, but she was also fasionable. Her bags and shoes were always the same color when she had them. Moreover, she liked travel. She decided to travel domestically once a month and travel abroad once a year. Indeed, she was a powerful woman. I did believe that she was an elegant woman. However, in fact she was not only elegant. She was a coworker who was ten years older than me.

When we worked together, I often saw the situation that she had a headache and looked pale. The cause was always to have drunk too much the previous night. Whenever she drank a lot, she lost her memories from the beginning.

She also liked dancing when she drank. Whan there was Salsa or music of Okinawan, which is a famous beach city in Japan, in the restaurant, she was starting to dance already before we noticed that.

One day, at midnight my cellphone rang at home. That was from my other coworker. She said that she had disappeared at Karaoke suddenly. According to her, she drank so much that she went back home without her bag, cellphone and of cource money. This was a legend in our community. She was a merry person.

I liked her more than before. She was not perfectly elegant. She was also cute and sweet. She often regreted having drunk a lot or having spent a lot of money on shopping or travel. Such charactor was loved by everyone and changed my mind because I had never met such a merry person. I really enjoyed drinking with her. I like her very much.

4 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

it`s so monotonous that I don`t interested in there.

Wed Jul 30, 02:57:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Be careful~ too much drinking is not good for your health like her~ :) -JiEun Kim

Wed Jul 30, 03:03:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

her face is always smiling.
=====================
I think she is very nice~^@^

---Xuewei

Wed Jul 30, 03:17:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

She sounds like a person who is fun to be with. She's not at all boring. She has originality.

Kevin

Thu Jul 31, 06:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home