Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Person Who Changed My Life - Chris (Chun wo, Lim)

When I walked into the room, her hair fascinated me. Her hairstyle was a simple, long and straight. And the color was the same as mine. Her and my hair are black, similar. However, when she moved, all of the world started to reflect. The world lost the darkness.
When she saw me, she said "Hi" with a sweet and mild voice. I was felt such emotion by her lovely hair and the smile on her lips that I could only say "Hi!" in a smile, a bright smile. She was Jolie, my friend's sister, who later changed my life.
On my first day in front of the apartment, I was joyful and afraid. I hadn't met my friend for a long time. Also, I hadn't meet his family. So I was afraid.
When I walked in to the apartment, I pressed the buzzer and I wanted my friend to come to the door.
A little time later, my friend came to the door. He Said, "Welcome. My parents have gone shopping. just my sister is in the house." So I walked into the house. A small lady with lovely hair was reading a book.
When she finished reading, we went to the playground. We pleyed badminton; It looks like tennis. I was fascinated when her hair was waving under the sun brightly.

To be continue...

7 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

good story
is she your dear?

Wed Jul 30, 02:42:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

You like her very much! :). So, is she your girlfriend? or not yet??:)
- JiEun Kim

Wed Jul 30, 02:44:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Oh....

you are so ~ sweet

-----Yiting

Wed Jul 30, 02:50:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

humMmMmMmM!
I think the love will be with you...!
don't suppress your feelings...you're crazy for her and that's good...
J.M

Wed Jul 30, 03:06:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Haha~

you like her,right?

I think she is very beautiful,right?^@^

Wed Jul 30, 03:22:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

= =forgot again

-----Xuewei

Wed Jul 30, 03:23:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

I really liked the last part, about her hair waving under the sun brightly!

Kevin

Thu Jul 31, 06:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home