Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gob (Oraphen Tiyaphisanupaisan):A Person Who Changed My Life

When she walked into the room, I was fascinated by her dress. Her dress was modern,different from to mine and the color was totally the same. My dress is always black, the same as hers.
When she saw me, she said "Morning" with a friendly voice. I was so impressed by her lovely dress that I could only smile back to her. She was Ms. Lillian, my close friend, who later changed my life.
On my first day in Australia, I was nervous and scared, and I could not speak English, The Australian family who i was staying with didn't communicate with me. I felt unhappy because we could not talk each other. I didn't know what I should do, and how long i had to stay. I was there because my sister told me to go and practice more English.
The next day I was in my family's house. I didn't have a class because I came to Australia a week before my class stared. I just stayed at the house and listened to the radio.
Suddenly, I heard the sound from outside my room. Someone knocked at my room. After I opened my door, I met a your girl who came from Taiwan. She was Ms. Lillian, my sharemate. She walked to me and talked.
At first, I couldn't understand what she said, but she was so patient. She repeated her sentence may times and always smiled all the time. She taught me about English before my class started.
After we had some conversations, I felt my english was getting better. I dared to speak more than before. We always went out for shopping, had lunch and had activities together.
I hope that we will still be good friends and contact each other. I can remember samethings which whe taught me and did together. Anyway she changed my life. Now i can speak English and communicate with people.

4 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I didn't understand the history, beacuse changes the meaning in differents parts...but very amazing...the each parts of the history...!
J.M

Wed Jul 30, 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

I think that you can speak smoothly now. You have a nice friend! Tomo

Wed Jul 30, 03:20:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Oh really? she is very nice!!
Can you speak again? because I don't understand some thing.^^

- Chris -

Wed Jul 30, 03:29:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Living far from home can be difficult, but of course difficulty makes life richer.

Thu Jul 31, 06:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home