Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Person Who Cchanged My Life -Tomo Nakamura-

When he walked into our room, he looked different from us. We worked in a government program and we were government officials but he wasn't. He was a cameraman who was taking a video of these programs. We wore suits but he wore a t-shirt. I wondered that he could through the entrance in the Ministry of Public Management.
When we went to lunch, we talked to each other, including him. It took a few hours to get good friendship with him. After the program started I sometime needed him, because we had to use English. I couldn't understand English, so I was put in a couple with him. He was very helpful. However, I wanted to speak English.
The year, after this program, I got married with him. One rear later, my husband got a job in New York. He wanted to come to the U.S.A. and I also wanted to come here. I quit my job and moved to New York.
It is not easy to live here. Not only can't I understand English, but I also don't have family members and friends. Moreover, I can't work here, so I have become poor. But here I have had a lot of experience. I go to English school, and talk with my friends who are from other countries. If I didn't come here, I wouldn't know a pain, a sadness, funny moments, excitement.
He knows these things about me. He understands that it is not easy for me to live. He always supports me, sometimes helps to understand English. He gives me encouragement to improve my life. I hope that I could understand more, and I want to get a job someday. And then I will help his life.

5 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

nice story Tomo.
(Delia)

Wed Jul 30, 03:04:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Tomo it is very nice story...and I think that your English is not so but
Agnieszka

Wed Jul 30, 03:19:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

that is really pretty story.

Wed Jul 30, 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Tomo come on!
Your English is good...! at least I can see that, never surrender with...remember that all that you want you can...
J.M

Wed Jul 30, 03:26:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

A good husband or wife team is a great thing! You're not only lucky but also wise in your choices.

Kevin

Thu Jul 31, 06:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home