Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A person who changed my life - JiEun Kim

She has big beautiful eyes and a great smile. She is a little bit fat and taller then other average people. She used to not wear makeup or sometimes wore light makeup. She always wore neat clothes.
Everyday when I came home she said "Hi, my love" and I told her "Hi, mom. I'm home". She has a weak constitution, so usually I worried about her health condition. One day, when I came home, my mom laid down in the living room, I was shocked. Immediately, I called 911 and a few minutes later I was in hospital with my mom. I felt very sad and scared. I almost cried but i didn't because i had to take care of my mom.
At night, when my father came to the hospital, I felt calmed down and went to the restroom. I cried alone there.
My mom received treatment to 15days in the hospital. I went there everyday and took care of my mom. Her health condition was getting better. I felt so happy and was proud of myself. Also, I felt taking care of other weak people was so good for me, It was a great job. Therefore, I decided I want to be a nurse. I told my mom about my vision, and she was very happy. She told me it was a great job and she also told me,I could do very well.
That is the reason why I am here in NY and I will try to go to university. My mom impressed me to decide to be nurse.

07/30/2008
JiEun Kim

10 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Jul 30, 02:58:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Interesting history...!
I think you can be a good nurse!
Never give up!
J.M

Wed Jul 30, 03:00:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Jul 30, 03:00:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

I think, you can do great nurse in the world. I trust you ^^

- Chris -

Wed Jul 30, 03:01:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Nice story...And I also think that you will be a good nurse...good lack

Agnieszka

Wed Jul 30, 03:02:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

I also believe you can be a good nurse ^ ^

----Yiting

Wed Jul 30, 03:06:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Nice stroy~

I think you are the best~^@^

Xeuwei~

Wed Jul 30, 03:09:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

That story was so great and moved me. I'm glad to hear that.You must be a good nurce.(From Rumi)

Wed Jul 30, 03:24:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

You can be an excellent nurse and your mother will be very happy for you. (Delia)

Wed Jul 30, 03:25:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

We learn not only from people but also from experience. Life itself is a teacher, of course.

Thu Jul 31, 06:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home