Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A person who changed my life

Yiting

When he walked into the classroom, I was attracted by his eyes, behind a pair of glasses, like mine. He looked modest and handsome.

He is my best friend, Andy. The first time we met was about one year ago. On my first day in university. I was lonely and afraid because my old friends went to other universities. Athough I was in the best university, I was solitary. Fortunately, I had met my first friend, Andy, in university.

We met in the first science class, but we both didn't like it. He likes music, and so do I. Not only do we have the same habit, but we also like to make friends. Moreover, we think in the same way. Indeed, we are very similar.

Since I met him, my life changed a lot. In the past, I always had thought in a negative way and was very pessimistic. But now, through Andy, I have became positive and optimistic. Above all, he changed my empty life to a hopeful life.

6 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

You are so lucky to have met him.
I want to see the handsome guy.(From Rumi)

Wed Jul 30, 03:02:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

When he walked into the classroom, I was attracted by his eyes, behind a pair of glasses, like mine. He looked modest and handsome.
I think this is me.-o -;;

- Chris -

Wed Jul 30, 03:09:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

You have a good friend~

You are very lucky~

I think,now you very miss your friend~

Wed Jul 30, 03:14:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

before is me= =

--Xuewei~

Wed Jul 30, 03:15:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Jul 30, 03:27:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Yes, I think many people would like to emulate both your friend and you.

Kevin

Thu Jul 31, 06:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home