Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A person who changed my life

There are some important keys to success; one friend, one book, one teacher. As for me, I have met only one person who has changed me a lot. The one is an English teacher who was in Korea International school in China.
While attending the school, I was an usual student who hung out with friends. However, when I studied in her class, my destiny began to change gradually. In China
people usually think,If someone is in China, someone will learn Chinese. But unfortunately, I wasn`t this case that was shown.
I originally don`t hate English, but I realized that English is a pivotal language to live in the world. she taught students a lot of listening and especially reading skills of how to read English magazines, newspaper interpret new words that are something "new"
Soon I was getting be interested in English, studied English too much rather than Chinese. It seemed that I would be tempted by passion of English. Finally, I was away from Chinese, during that time, I made such a considerable effort to improve my English skill. I also got a lucky chance to be tutored by her. Making it better, my English was getting better and better even than before, I got surprised at my advanced English. Under her teaching, I could gain a lot of language skills it gave me a lime-light what will move my life toward.
What I got from one of the her education is to work hard as long as you can desire. I also really got thirsty for learning English. This was intentionally recognized by my memory. So far I thought that something important to look for is a benefactor to heat my desire. I not only could find my desire that I liked, but I also changed my life and started to act passionaltely. Moreover, the important thing is that I came to the United States because of that.
Recently, I think I want to find something "new" in my life. But I haven`t been able to feel this emotion. As long as I can, there`ll be another chance to improve my life somewhere, I expect

Mr kim

3 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Jul 30, 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

You are lucky to have met such great teacher. Did her class change your English passion?(From:Rumi)

Wed Jul 30, 03:11:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Why did you prefer English to Chinese?

Kevin

Thu Jul 31, 06:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home