Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Person Who Changed My Life - Hari R. Ghimire

When she went to Nepal.She was beautiful in her body. Her eye brows looked like those of an angel. Her height as similar to mine. But her hair was as golden as sunshine. Her body part was slim,like it care from heaven. It seemed if someone touched it, it would be a good and lucky person.

When i saw her, I said, Hello! how are u ?". She said " hi! I m fine, how about you?" with a deep and mild voice. I asked her," what's your name?. Can i have your number and mail address?" She smiled. i was so impressed by her lovely body structure, beautiful face, and her big smile she was Samantha.She gave me her number and mail address. She wrote the address by her beautiful hands in my diary.

She and me went to Tribhuwan Park. That was my first date with her.On my first date with her was very nice and fantastic. we talked to each other. We shared every single things.She was from London. She came there on vacation. She showed all pictures she had and I also.

We went to our collage. I was lonely before she came. During that time I was lonely and had no friends. I forced her to join in our collage.She joined in our collage for one two years.She became my girlfriend.We always went collage together.Two Years later later, She was trying to come to the USA.She got a scholarship. She came to the United State of America to study for four years.Again, I was lonely in my collage.I was thinking of coming to the US. I asked her how i could come to the USA.She told me , "come here to study. You might get a visa". She sent me a I-20 and I went to the embassy to prepare my document.They gave me a date for the interview.I worried about the visa.finally I got a visa.

She went in my collage in Nepal, which is why I got a chance to come to the USA.I took a internship program about women and child development in The University of North Carolina.I finished the internship program for four months.After finishing my internship program I went back to Nepal.After a month I came to New York and changed my status with F-1 from La Guardia Community Collage.Now I can go to the collage.If she didn't give me that suggestions, I might not be come here.And I could not go to La Guardia Community Collage.

3 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

It is very different between staying your country and coming other country. She is a person who change your life!

Wed Jul 30, 03:27:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

This is very good comment!!! thanks for comment. good

Wed Jul 30, 03:30:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Your story shows the transition from romantic dream to real life. Congratulations on making it!

Kevin

Thu Jul 31, 06:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home