Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A person who changed mylife - takafumi

After graduating from school , I decided to go to China to study Chinese.
I started to study Chinese in china because of I thought I could do some business in china if I could speak Chinese.
The Chinese economy is progressing remarkably and it made me feel fascinated.
But I spent many days the some as every day in china.
One day I gat acquainted with a Japanese man who was a student of a university on the road near the his university.
He introduced me to a book which wan named "How to get success "This book was written by a Jew.
I read that book in my home , this book taught me what the difference is between money ,happiness and success.
It was written that money not only brings happiness but also brings misfortune for us.
You must do your best at something if you want to succeed
Don’t behave the same way as other people.
Anyway ,this book resulted in my mind was changed


takafumi

4 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I hope u will successful for ur life :Gob^^

Wed Jul 30, 03:11:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Woo...I didn't know that you speak Chinese....great story..
Agnieszka

Wed Jul 30, 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

If this book write Korean or English, I want to read.

- Chris -

Wed Jul 30, 03:15:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

That's an interesting idea. A book can be a teacher. When we read we become close to the writer. There is intimacy.

Kevin

Thu Jul 31, 06:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home