Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Teacher Who Changed My Life

Xuewei Dou


When I walked into the classroom, she was in the classroom. I saw her and felt she was a solemn person. She is a little short. She has beautiful eyes. Her eyes look very much crystal, black, bright.

Her sound was pleasant to the ear. She was a knowledgeable person. If we were learning a problem in the class, she could tell some stroy about this problem, help us learn this problem.

She was my high school Chinese lauguage teacher. Before high school, I was intertested in scince and engineering but didn't like literature. But after she was my teacher, I kenw literature's charm. Before I thought literature was very uninteresting. After word, I knew I thought was very uninteaesting, because what I comprehended about literature was superficial.

When I finished high school and went to the college, I chose the major of Chinese language. I wanted to learn more about literature and wanted to finish college and choose a job as a journalist. But I didn't finish college in my country bacause I came here, so I want to learn English well, go to unviersity and learn about the fields of journalism and news.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Your story shows that a teacher really can change someone's life.

Thu Jul 31, 06:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home