Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A person who changed my life ( Agnieszka Bochenek)

When he walked into the disco bar, I was fascinated by his looks. His hairstyle was simple and his eyes looked like gold. He was very tall and skinny.
When he saw me, he said "Hi" with a very deep voice I was so impressed by his good looks and his big smile that I could only say "Hallo" in a funny voice. He was Lukasz, my best friend's friend, who later changed my life.
On my first day of holiday, I was very happy because I had many friends with me, and meeting a new person sounded very nice. I was standing with my friends in the disco bar and we were thinking about what to do that night. We were ready to have fun.
Exactly on time, a tall man with a lovely smile walked into the disco. He was Lukasz, our new friend. He had a good sense of humor. He always made us happy. After the first meeting, I knew that he was a good man, and we started to spend time together. He changed my empty life into a hopeful and happy life.
We are together to this day. He is my husband now, and only he can make me happy. He helped me so many times in my life that I can't count and he is always by my side.

3 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

lovely story
(gob)

Wed Jul 30, 02:51:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Wow! Did you meet your husband when you were teenager? I want to see your husband!!

Wed Jul 30, 03:17:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

I like the way you constructed this composition. At first, we don't know that this man will become your husband. That information comes as a nice surprise.

Kevin

Thu Jul 31, 06:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home