Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Delia Rosero: My Mother changed my life

She is beautiful, Her hair is smooth, similar to mine. But the color is completely different. My hair is black, but hers is brown. She has white skin and mine is different. She has big brown eyes, and she is a special person for me.
When I was eighteen years old, My father decided travel to New York. I had finished high school and I was preparing to start college. The economic situation in my house wasn't good and When my father left Ecuador I didn't know if I could study. But, there exists a person who is always with me and "she is my mother". She is the best mother.
When my father left Ecuador I finished the high school and I wanted go to college but we didn't have enough money. My mother worked, but we needed more money. Then my mother searcherd for another job.
I was feeling sad because I wanted to study but I couldn't because the money wasn't sufficient.
One day my mother told me about a gift for me. We were at lunch she said that I would be happy. I didn't know why she said that. Then she gave me an envelope, Inside which there was a letter with my registration for the college. I was very happy because I could study.
The next month I was in a College.
I think that my mother changed my life because I finished my college in Ecuador. She worked hard for me.
Now my life is different because I can find a good job now that I have my profession. I can study more because I can continue the college.
I think that my mother is the best mother in the world.
She teaches me every day that nothing is impossible.

5 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I's a great story. Reading your story, I thought my mom. I think, every mom is angel :) - JiEun Kim -

Wed Jul 30, 02:55:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

"Nothing is impossible."
It is good word in the world.

- chris -

Wed Jul 30, 02:56:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Your mom is so great!!!
Gob

Wed Jul 30, 03:01:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

I like your story. because you talked about your mother. They are important person in our life.
Tatiana

Wed Jul 30, 03:10:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

I am sure that you have enriched your mother's life as much as she has yours. It takes two to tango.

Kevin

Thu Jul 31, 06:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home