Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A person who Change my life…!

A person who Change my life…!

When my mom said that I was very similar to her, she wasn’t wronght.

My mom is a very interesting person. She is very attractive. Her hair is brow and her skins have radiant freshness.

She can do whatever she wants, because she’s the owner of herself, and she can believe in people and in herself too.

She is very simple. She doesn’t need things to feel complete. She can be happy without materials things, the emotions and good moments are more important for her.

For her it is more important to do what you want and say what you feel, but be yourself.

My mom has change my life always, she made many changes in my life, she can make feel like the best person or the worst person with just one word.
My mom always tries to be my best friend, when I am burdened with some problem, depressed, sick or lonely she always is there, she always tries to make me feel good.

Maybe my life can’t be so happy and I can’t be a interesting person without the help of my mom.

Jose M Galeano

5 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Your mother is so brilliant isn't she? That was so intersting. (From Rumi)

Wed Jul 30, 03:00:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Wow...!
I can see that your mom is very important in your life..that's good...
For me my mom is very importan too!
Tatiana!

Wed Jul 30, 03:15:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Your mother is the person who gave your life, then changed it...So interesting...

I like the way you describe your mother.I can see the pictures. easy and colorful..

Wed Jul 30, 03:29:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

=Gina=

Wed Jul 30, 03:30:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Somebody said that a man who gets along well with his mother will be a good husband when he gets married.

Kevin

Thu Jul 31, 05:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home