Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A person who changed my life - JiYoon -

When I met her the first time, I thought she was beautiful and cute.she had big eyes. And, she had long, black hair. Her skin was very white. If she was smiling, people thought she looked like an angel.

When I sat in the chair alone, she waved her hand and greeted me first. I was very happy and joyful. She was MiRan, my classmate, who later changed my life.Now, she is my best friend.

On my first day in my college, I felt uncomfortable. Everything was strange.
Therefore, I was nervous and lonely. I was there because I wanted to study tourism.
I liked that school, but I couldn't adapt because everything was new and changed.

However, at that time, my friend said to me, "Hello." We talked a lot about each other. And then, she made a lot of friends for me. She was active and lovely.
In addition, she had talent. As a result, she was the most popular among our friends.
I like her so much. Moreover, I still have a relationship with her.

3 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Great!!!!!!!!!!
Hari

Wed Jul 30, 03:23:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Great.....too

Yiting

Wed Jul 30, 03:26:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Good friends are sometimes just as important as husbands or wives.

Kevin

Thu Jul 31, 05:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home