Wednesday, May 18, 2005

FIRST LOVE

When I was 15 years old I met girl whose name was Johanna. She was younger than me . I met her on Valentine ’s Day. I was very surprised because at that time I didn’t have experience with any girl


Our relationship started three months later, on April 7th , I cant forget that date bacuse it is special for me . W hen I kissed her for the first time I felt an another planet . However my hands were shaking. I don’t know why , but at the same time my feelings told me to continued kissing her . Our relationship lasted about three years . We broke up because at that time I hat to make a decision , which was to leave my city with my family or to stay with her s. Therefore , I decided to change to live in other city . However on the other hand , my feelings decided to continued live in the same place . Finally I decided to live with my family in another city . It was painfully because I loved her.


During three years of the relationship with her I learned a lot of things. At that time she was my everything . She tough me how to live alone . Now I can’t forget that girl because she was more than girlfriend .

3 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Who are you ? You were very sweet! Please don't forget that feeling forever!

Mon May 23, 10:15:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

I THINK THE FIRST LOVE IN THE PEOPLE IS VERY IMPORTANTT BECAUSE WE LEARN LOVELY,FEEL,RESPECT TO YOUR LOVE.

Sat Jun 04, 05:27:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

I think the first love you never forget, but at that age is too young for making a decision for love. when you get older you are thinking different.

Sat Jun 04, 05:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home