Wednesday, May 18, 2005

telc students and teacher DAVID VASQUEZ

MY HOBBY



When I was living in my country, Colombia, in 1992, I had finished my secondary studies or high school. At that time, I had wanted to be a lawyer, and then , I had begun to study law. At the University Catholic of Colombia. I was so happy, because I liked my teachers, my partners and my career it self.


I was studying law for a long time, because there are ten (10) semesters, around five years. My career is very difficult, because you have to read many books, codes, court cases, Etc, and the most important thing is that if you want to be a lawyer, you’ll not only have many responsibilities in your life. But also, this profession is very important, moreover, all states around the world need a legal system.

For me, being a lawyer, is my favorite hobby, because I helped many people, not only poor people, but also I helped rich people. In my life as a lawyer, I had many cases about divorces, crimes, labor, immigration, etc. Indeed I’m so happy because I lerned many things in my life, and I hope learn more in the rest of my life. Also , also, hope to help many people around the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

David,

Is there a special kind of law you plan to specialize in?

Wed May 25, 03:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home