Wednesday, May 18, 2005

telc students and teacher

MY FAVORYTE HOBBY


A big building, a girl behind a window, and a man in the doorway. That is the first image of the theatre, my heaven.
The theatre is not only the place where I watch movies, but also is the place where I forget about the entire thing that makes me unhappy.
I am not sure about went this hobby started. However I know went is going to stop: never. I have been seeing movies since a very long time ago.
This hobby is never going to stop because went I see a movie, I feel on another planet. Moreover, I feel that I am lost by all that magic that make it seen as it anything could happen.
Indeed, for a moment I thing that the real world some day could be like the movies and everything is going to be happy and magical when the movie ends all my hopes end but I am still happy for my little time of happiness.


paola

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Paola,

As I said, I really like your writing here. This composition is original and unique.

Tue May 31, 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home