Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Best Friend - KORAY-

BEST FRIEND

Everybody has bad days. People who has a bad day don`t know what they should do. They need somebody`s help. This requires best friend. It is very important, because you can talk everything with your best friend.

I can not trust people easily. That is my personality. I have a lot of friends but I don`t have so many close friends. I need time to know my friend`s personality. If trust somebody . he or she can be my best friend.

I have a best friend in Turkey. Our friendship has been continuing for 6 years. We were in same university but different departments. He has been taking sociology lessons, whereas I took business. Not only does my friend take sociology lessons, but he also has a job in a hospital. Moreover, he helps with his family`s chores. He is older than me. He has more experiences than mine for that reason. However he has not graduated from university, because he is lazy. I can advice just about this, while he advises about everything for me. When I need something, or when I am confused he can find a solution for me.

I call him every week, and we talk over everything. I know that if I need something in the USA, he tries to help me, even in Turkey. I do that for him too. Actually, we have a good friendship, better than brotherhood

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Koray,

It's surprising for someone as young as you not to trust people. I think that in general you will find that people have good motives, if you fully understand them. Problems between people usually come from not understanding.

Wed May 25, 03:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home