Wednesday, May 18, 2005

“My First Love” by Ayumi

I had not felt that we fell in love because not only did he wear a dirty shirt, but he also had a strange hairstyle. Moreover, he was quiet. In deed, he was not interesting for me. However, I felt that I was falling love with him since the moment we talked the first time. After that, although we could only email because he was busy for his work, we in fact fell in love.

I had decided to come to N.Y. and I was confused. I organized about whether to come to N.Y. because until then I had known our love was the true first love.

I had thought that I did not want a boyfriend until I came to N.Y. However, I could not stop falling in love with him.

My life has been changed since I met him. He made me soft, kind and strong. He also said,”My life had completely changed since I met you.” I was very happy when I heard that.

Hopefully, I will get married with him

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Remember, that was your love, because he is far far away and ALONE

Wed May 18, 03:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home