Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Great friendship

Great friendship







When I was in middle school, I met my best friend. At the time, we were not close friends. We just knew each other. When I went some place with friends, She also was with me. Her name is Yeon. At that time, I had a close friend and Yeon also had a close friend.

I learned in a class. That teacher gave homework for the class. It was important for an exam. The homework was making clothes. I knew how to make clothes quickly. Many friends asked me. I helped classmates and my friends. Yeon wanted help. I was teaching her. She made clothes successfully and then she got a great result on the exam.

I visited Yeon’s house. I ate dinner. Her mom made delicious food. I visited Yeon’s house many times. We talked about everything. We spent a lot of time together. When I had to decided on high school. Yeon and I decided on the same high school. Yeon’s family is like my family. Yeon is not only my best friend but also She is like my sister. Moreover, We have a great friendship.

I miss my best friend Yeon. When I have called her, She always has talked sweetly with me. - by Cho, yongeun-

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

At Yeon's house, what kind of food did you eat? I imagine it was delicious.

Wed May 25, 03:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home