Wednesday, May 18, 2005

My Hobby out of wallet!

My Hobby out of wallet!

Many people said, “A Movie is imagination for some people who can not stay in the real world” I did not accept that in my opinion, a movie is like a starting point of infinite imagination. Moreover, the movie has to use many skills of art. It is a summit of communication skill and when a movie ends, your imagine dose not end like the movie

It make me felt good every time I saw a movie although that movie was very sad, unhappy or disappointing. It was only a movie (imagination)

That is why, I liked to make a short film and collect CDs,DVDs or VDOs about movies. More over, I would like to read a film magazine for add to my skill and my knowledge

The first film I shot was done last year, ‘Doi Suthep’ I got an award from my country and this film has gained honor from some country in European country, such as, Portugal and France.

A reporter asked me, “What is an important thing for becoming a film maker” I answered them, “The important thing for becoming a film maker is, do it like a hobby, do not do it like a job”

The imagination should not be in the wallet, Should it?

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Art and money should never mix.

Wed May 25, 03:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home