Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Maria Caridad Ulloa.




MY HOOBY.

Im going to tell you about my hobby. When i was young my hobby was going shopping with my friends. Moreover, everyday was good.
Another hobby of mine was talking to my friends on the phone. I like doing that, and it is my first and very important hooby in my life. When i was 15 years old my grandmother told me everyday about the phone. She said, the bill was expensive. I said, "sorry". I didnt talk anymore.

Right now i have a cell and i like to talk to my friends. I remember when my grandmother told me about the bill that it was expensive was true, i know because i pay my cell bill and everymonth i pay 100. It is expensive but i cant stop.

Im happy because i like and never stop talking on the phone with everybady who wants to call me. you know when you dont feel good, calling your friend and talking is a good idea and you relax. Moreover, when you end you dont have stress and you are relaxed. Well, if you want, call me.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Maria,

There are worse habits than talking on the phone a lot. I'm sure your friends benefit from your wise counsel.

Tue May 31, 10:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home