Wednesday, May 18, 2005

“ The History of A Friendship “ by Michael

The important friend for me was a man. His name Hendy Themmossa. He is in Indonesia now. He is 24 years old. For me he was a person who looked gentlemanly. He studied psychology for four years at University in Indonesia. He is working as a psychologist at Harapan Kita Hospital.

We met each other when I was a Senior High School. At that time, not only was he a student at university, but he also was the leader of youths in my church. The first time we met, he not only always helped anybody, but he also was a nice person. Moreover, he was a responsible person. At that time I was a vice-president of the leader of youth in my church, so we had met everyday. While I was the vice president. I didn’t have experience about leading many people and making programs for activities for the youths. He always gave me advice about how to lead and plan program together. He was helper for me.

He become my important friend when we knew we had the same hobby. We played basketball every Saturday at noon. We always went out together every Sunday night. We always shared what we had. Everyday we had to do something, so we got to know each other little by little. Sometimes he had a problem with his family, because his parents had already divorced and he had a stepfather too. After one year of having a relationship, we always trusted each other about money, this meant we always shared money and never said to give back the money. We never lied to each other, because we already knew about our characteristics. He never tricked me.

He was an important friend for me, because with him my life changed 180 degree from not knowing anything to becoming a leader. Without him I was just a person who didn’t have a builder skill. I must thank him, because my life changed like this. He is working now, so we don’t have time to meet each other.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

In your position as vice president and leader of your church, what were your duties?

Wed May 25, 03:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home