Wednesday, May 18, 2005

telc students and teacher

telc students and teacherFirst Love

I remember a girl. The girl was a beautiful girl. When I’m imagining her, there emerges one thing about her. That is her bright smile. Sometimes, I dream of her bright smile, fragrant perfume. She is my first lover.

She was my friend’s friend. When I met her, she had a boyfriend. However, she loved her boyfriend but her boyfriend didn’t reciprocate. As a result, she was lonely. When I heard about that I was angry. Moreover, I made a plan to get her. She had a part-time job and the end time was so late. I went to her store at end time. I knew that she was tired and hungry and I went there with something, some days sweet cake, some days fruit, some days fragrant coffee. She was surprised. I had made a effort to change her mind.

Two months later, she broke up with her boyfriend and met me. Not only was I happy but I also would do everything, Moreover, I loved her better than before. We enjoyed so many things and made a perfect love. My friends congratulated me for loving with her.

That was my story. I just remember this part. I never remember sad things. Actually, we said “good-bye.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home