Friday, April 18, 2014

people and places



What do your mother and father do? (My father is a salesman and my mother is a pro wrestler)

Where do they live (They live in Los Angeles).

How old are they (My mother is 45 and my father is 80).

Are your parents strict or lenient (My father is lenient, but my mother is very strict).

What was your favorite subject in highschool and why? (My favorite subject was art because my friends were in class with me)

Why did you come to New York? (I came to New York to study for a new career as a social psychologist).

How long do you plan to stay in  New York (I'm going to stay here until I finish my education. If I find a good job or start a family, I may stay here forever.

What do you think of New York? ( I like New York, but it is a little crowded for me)

What's your favorite place in the world and why?  (My favorite place in the world is my bed because it is peaceful).

Do you text while you are walking? (I sometimes text while I am walking, but I always text while I am driving)


Now please use the questions to write a very short introduction to your partner on the blog.
telcstudentsandteacher.blogspot.com

WAIT, PLEASE. First, read this.

Write about your partner, not about yourself.


For example, begin this way: 

I would like to introduce you to a new student. Her name is Martha. Her mother is a dentist and her father is a designer of umbrellas. Her mother is 38 years old and her father is 72...


DON'T CLICK YET, PLEASE. Read...

the blog is at www.telcstudentsandteacher.blogspot.com



When you go to the blog, do this:


click on SIGN IN on the top right

user name is: telcblogger@yahoo.com
password is: easytoremember

click on NEW POST and write about your partner

When you finish click PUBLISH

if you can’t finish now, click SAVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home