Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A nice trip to the beach ( Agnieszka Bochenek)

Despite having a short holiday,I enjoyed it. A few weeks ago my friends, my husband and I were having a nice trip. We went to the beach. It was a very hot day and we wanted to spend that day in the water.

When we got there we started swimming. After that we lay in the sun and we were speaking about what to do. We were joking and laughing. We decided that we would stay at the beach until the night but suddenly the sky wasn't so sunny any more. The clouds were very dark. The sun wasn't in the sky any more. We didn't know what to do. People started running away and called their kids. I don't know why but we were looking at them and we didn't do anything. After one hour we started to take our things and run. We were laughing and and running away at the same time.

At last we got to the car and we started to pack our things but it was to late. It began to rain. However we were very happy because we had a very nice day altogether. I will always remember that day.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I'm glad the day was good despite the inclement weather. Did you enjoy swimming in Poland? Where did you swim there? Did you enjoy other outdoor sports? Have you traveled much in New York State? I recommend a day at Fire Island State Park.

Mon Aug 11, 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home