Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Person Who Changed My Life

Gina

He was there at the door of my house,with a plastic bag which was full of candies,cookies,ice cream and gum. In the hot summer time,under the sun his face turned red,but how can I forget his tender smile? At that time,I was 11 years old.He is my dear uncle,who later became my step-father.

my father left me and my mother when I was 4 years old. Not only didn't I know where he was.But I also didn't receive any massage from him.Moreover,he didn't send us any money.My mother had a very hard life at that time,ever though I was her only child.She had to work,to take care of me,to do all the housework...everything all by herself.I was so scared of people taking about father.Especially at school,when the teacher asked us to write something about father.Unlike me, the other student's father always took them to school.

But after he came, everything changed.Not only did he adopt me as his own child,but he also did everything that the other students' father always did.Then I was so proud to have a father,so happy to talk about him. We have been together 10 years.All of my friends recognize him as my birth father.Our family is as normal as any happy one.

Now,I have scarcely thought of my birth father,because his leaving didn't affect me in any way.All my memories are about my step-father who changed my life.

strange jina

6 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Jul 30, 03:17:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Just be happy.

---Yiting

Wed Jul 30, 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Your step-father must be a very good man with a big hart
Agnieszka

Wed Jul 30, 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Jul 30, 03:23:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Jul 30, 03:28:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

I liked this story a lot. The writing is alive.

Kevin

Thu Jul 31, 05:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home