Wednesday, July 30, 2008

a person who changed my life

A person who changed my life was my grandmother.
she took care of me after I was born.I was a first niece for her
so she was so happy to have me.She taught me to be a person
who is easygoing and not get angry easily.
she always scolded me when I did something wrong
but at that time I was not grown up enough to realize
which one was good or bad. I thought she grumbled to me too much.
However,After time went by,Some situation I have met have reminded of
her words and helped me to consider many things in the right way.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

For me my grandmother is very important too...
Very nice story..
Agnieszka

Wed Jul 30, 03:26:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

When I read this, I remembered how important grandparents can be.

Kevin

Thu Jul 31, 05:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home