Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A person who change my life!!

A person who change my life!!

When I was lonely in my country I felt very sad. I wasn’t with my husband and I needed him. Now I’m very happy. My husband is a beautiful person; he helps me a lot in the house. With my English he explains to me some things when I don’t understand. He is watchful of me all the time. I know and learn different things with my husband that helps me to grow as a person every day.

He is an intelligent and smart person. I admire my husband and love a lot!! him. My life with him is wonderful. We always talk very well when we have a mistake. We have been fortunate since we met. I felt bad last Sunday because I forgot to call to city bank for my new pin number. Two weeks ago my husband told me “to call city bank for my pin number”. Last Sunday I needed my pin. I didn’t have enough money but I couldn’t get cash. My husband felt a little upset, but he understands me. I was busy with different things.

Tatiana Pinto

4 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Congratulations your wedding~!!. Your husband sweet and you looks so happy. -JiEun Kim

Wed Jul 30, 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Happy to you!
That's nice you can find the perfect person for you...!
But never forget yourself is very important too...!
J.M

Wed Jul 30, 03:19:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Congratulations Tatiana :), you have a good man with you. (Delia)

Wed Jul 30, 03:31:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Yes, husbands are important too!

Kevin

Thu Jul 31, 05:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home