Wednesday, November 28, 2007

There are many adventures in New York city. Mine is surprising.

Last summer I went to the six flags great adventure with my friends.

It’s a theme park And rellor-coaster park. There are 13 coasters in there, it’s

very Exciting and interesting.

I got up 7:00 am, then went to the flushing to meet my friends. After that

We went to the Time square station took the bus go to there. It’s in the NJ

But not very far just use 1 hour. When we arrived there I was so surprising

Because the coaster was so high and so fast, then I thought, “Oh my god, I

can’t take this, I will fly out. But my friends told me, “Don’t be shy, it’s very

good. Let’s go! Come on man.”

Finally I decided to try this but the line was so long, we waited about 30

Minutes after that we went into the coaster I felt so afraid, I told myself:

I can’t go out right now just relax. The coaster was running suddenly I din’t

Feel afraid I feel very good. When the coaster stopped I told my friends

let’s go to the next one.

After that I learned you should to try anything if you feel afraid, you can beat it!!!

by- Ryan Xu

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Someone said that the best way to learn new things is to do what you are afraid to do. Of course, that is not true in all situations.

Sat Dec 01, 02:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home