Wednesday, November 14, 2007

[The Hope of My Future]

Name : In Jeong

I have had a monotonous life till now. I was living as others.
I went to elementary school, middle school and then high school, and university. When I was a student, I was always quiet. (It is true.)

I also had a monotonous childhood, I went to kindergarten at that time I could learn to sing and dance, so many children like this class. But sometimes, some children should dance in front of a lot of children who were selected by the teacher. I didn’t like that because I was a very shy girl. When the teacher called my name, I often cried or hid.

My family’s life was also flat. I went on vacation with family only one time. My father was always busy so he often missed his vacation. Moreover, if he took his vacation from his company, he usually stayed at home. And my mother was not active. She liked to read a book and to knit.

My New York life is also boring. But it is better than in the past. When I came here first, I thought the life was very exciting. However, my routine has been the same everyday. I go to school and meet my friends and then sometimes sightsee. And I felt all people were the same. This means Asian, American and another countries’ people were similar. So they think or act similarly.

I will change my life. I will stay here for 2 months, so I will enjoy everything. And then if I go back Korea. I can love myself. My past life was not bad but I need to enjoy my life more than before. I hope to meet an exciting future.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

One person's boring life is another person's exciting life. The important thing is the attitude we bring to our experiences. Your attitude is a great advantage to you.

Sat Dec 01, 02:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home