Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Difficult Decision in My Life

Name: sunny

Actually, many people have decided important things in their life, and I have too. When I was in Korea, I felt that my ability in English was not good. So I needed to study English more and more. I asked my friends and my family how to study English and what I had to do for my future. Some of my friends recommended going abroad where I’d like to go. On the other hand, some of my relatives didn’t like me to do abroad, because my family was not rich. If I went abroad, my parents would be concerned about supporting me. I thought about whether I had to go abroad or not. I had a dilemma. I had no idea…

Not only I couldn’t I decide or form my opinion, but I also was confused. But I thought about my future. I thought I could improve my ability.So I decided to go abroad. I’d like to go to the U.S, because that was my dream. I think the U.S is the most powerful country in the world. So I’d like to learn and experience that
culture. After I decided, I was sorry for my parents. But I said to them, “Don’t worry, Father and Mommy. I can do it well and I’ll succeed at my goal. At the same time I’ll earn the money for my life in the U.S.” And then I left home to the U.S.
when I came here, I was not only excited, but also surprised. I thought I could make my dream come true, and I tried to do that.
Unfortunately, I have a little bit at a dilemma. It is whether I have to work or not. But I can solve the problem clearly. I have to think only of my goal, and I’ll complete it. Many people say to me good advice. When we have a dilemma, we have to think a lot of time, and we have to choose the best thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

To be a really good son or daughter, a person must go beyond his or her parents.

Fri Nov 02, 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sun Jan 13, 03:48:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

You are brave! It's a really difficult decision. When I also decided to go N.Y. I had a lot of troble. Because if I go to N.Y. my parents need a lot of money, and I felt afraid of being alone. But now I think I did well. I needed to courage. Finally I decided to go to N.Y. alone. And I want to tell someone who has trouble. Don't avoid. If you choice good or bad, it's not important. The important thing is your courage.

-Ann

Sun Jan 13, 03:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home