Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Adventures in New York

There are so many adventures in New York.
Therefore, I have been surprised since I came to New York.

One of adventures is many kinds of people in New York. Before I came to New York, I thought that most people would be white and black people. But that was my mistake. When I came here on the first day, I took a taxi at the airport. The taxi driver was not white and black. I asked him where he was from. He answered me, “I’m from India.” After that, my first house was in Woodside, Queens. I was surprised again because there were many people who had different skin colors there. Actually, I couldn’t be used to living in New York at first because I’d never experienced before. In Korea, most people were Koreans, and there were some foreigners. So New York was weird to me. I have been here for three months. I am familiar to living in New York and I have many friends who are from different countries. I’m satisfied in a New York life now.

My surprising adventures in New York taught me an unexpected lesson. I learned that the world is wide, and there are many people who have different skin colors in the world. By sunny

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

New York really is a melting pot. It is the most diverse city in the country and one of the most exciting in the world.

Sat Dec 01, 02:30:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

I agree with you! I live in fresh meadows. It is close to flushing. In flushing there are many chinese ,Korean and many Korean shops. I was confused after looking around. I confused where I am. - Ann

Sat Jan 12, 05:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home