Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happiness Sometime Priceless

Happiness is a very famous answer if you ask people, “What is the most important in life?” Nevertheless, most of them still believe the more money you have, the more happiness you get.
Soccer player are considered happy. Soccer is one if my favorite sports. When I was teen-age, I was interested when soccer player moved to the new teams with incredible salaries. I was thinking that they were happy with the new salary, otherwise they wouldn’t move. One day, I was surprised while I watched a sport news report. There was one soccer player who moved as usual but he got a lower salary, very low. It was strange, but at the end of the news report, he said, “I’m looking for happiness, not money anymore”
Friend is a relationship. When I was studying in the university, I had a lot of friends and one of them were from rich parents but I sometime heard him say, “If I were not a student from rich parents, I would find a lot of close friends.” and he also said, “Most poor students have a bunch of close friends.” He told me you have to make a relationship and you couldn’t pay for anyone to be your friend.
Children are parents’ hope. Most problems, nowadays, are from their parents not having enough time to talk with their children. They are working as workoholic, as long as they can for money, sometime all day all night. Eventually, their children are in trouble such as addiction.
Happiness has the most importance but you cannot buy it, although you are very famous person and got a high salary. Some of happiness is in its surrounding, you can get it by making a relationship. Some poor families has more happiness because they have time to talk with their children. Happiness Sometime Priceless.

Tum in NYC

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Happiness is a fascinating subject. Different people define it differently and each individual changes his or her definition according to circumstances. For example, happiness for a child is different than happiness for an adult.

Sat Dec 01, 02:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home