Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Challenges of My Life

I have been changing since I was born.

I’m an only child. When I was a child, I was a little bit lonely. I wanted sisters or brothers, but it was impossible. So I loved to meet people, and my personality got more outgoing.

There are many education problems in Korea. When I was in high school, our class
usually finished at 6 P.M. however, we had to study more in school, until 10 P.M,
because we had to get the test like SAT ready to go to college. So we didn’t have free time while going to high school. Afterward, I went to college, but I didn’t study more time, compared with the time of high school. Most people who graduated from high school got tired and needed free time. That’s why my English ability is worse than that of high school students.

I have chased my goal. When I was younger than now, I didn’t have my dream, but now, I have it. I have pursued my goal and I’d like to take my dream.

I have had challenges in my life. Whenever I have some challenges. I’m excited even if I’m nervous a little bit. Now I’m trying in order to overcome challenges. By sunny

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

In your work this semester, you have shown that you enjoy challenges. You embrace what is difficult and transform it into opportunity.

Sat Dec 01, 02:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home