Wednesday, November 28, 2007

halloween

“Adventure in New York”


There many adventures in New York. Mine was boring.

It was the Halloween day which is known as big holiday. I was at 72nd street in Manhattan. I was going to see a movie in Beacon which is a movies theater. When I left my house I saw the people everywhere. I went to the train station. Many people were waiting for the train. Every train was full but I tried to push some people to get a space.
When I came there, I got off on the train and try to join the theater. I found a long line more than 100 peoples waiting for the ticket, I got on it and waited for about 20 minutes the line seemed not move , I felt angry and didn’t no where else I could go. Therefore I decided to go back home.
My New York adventure taught me an unforgettable lesson. I leaned that if there are holidays I have to leave home early because every body are interested and nobody stay home.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Holiday events tend to be crowded. People enjoy gathering, but the crowded subway is not enjoyable.

Sat Dec 01, 02:20:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Everywhere you go in holiday, there are many people. So i think you had better stay home in holiday. In my case, when I lived Korea i didn;t leave in holiday. I don't like busy street. It makes me annoyed. - Ann

Sat Jan 12, 04:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home