Wednesday, November 28, 2007

An adventure in NewYork.

taemin kim.

Many people have a lot of stories that is happy, sad, interesting, boring and so on.
Also I have an adventure stories that is interesting in New York.
Around 6mounth ago, I worked as a night chasier in down town Soho. One day, I was taking care of market. Suddenly I strange person who was a little drunken came into our store, He said to me “Give me a band and alcohol” I said “what is going on” He said “one of my friend has been cut by sweard “
I was so surprised. I thought that there are rubber or crime person in there. First I gave to tissue and some alcohol. Then I went out outside. There was one person who is injured whit his finger. I said “What happened?” he said “If he was drunken usually he become a wild person. He was cut his finger by himself.” I was so afraid. However, he was very surfer with his injury. I brought more tissue and alcohol. Suddenly one of his friends passed out on the street. What also happened with this guy. I also brought some water again. After 10 minute he wake up and he said “I have fear with blood. if I see some one’s blood I used to pass out.” I said “are you ok?” he said “I am ok and thanks to your help.” actually he was living next our store. So I took care in front of his apartment. And he said that his life stories and some advice to living in New York.
Sometime If I thought that days experience it make me smile.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

You helped someone in need and saw New York night life up close.

Sat Dec 01, 02:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home