Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Baby - BY EUNSOOK LEE

My Nephew

I went to a hospital when my sister delivered a baby. In the hospital,

There was a room for new born babies. I saw many babies in the room. My sister’s baby

Slept safely in a box. His face was red and weeping. He had a big head and big ears. He

had big beautiful eyes. He looked like his father. But the nose and lips were small. They

looked like these of his mom. It seemed when he grew up, he would become good

looking. His had a lovely a smile. When I touched him, he saw me. Then he was feeling

comfortable with me. My family wanted to hold him with one another. When my nephew

went to home, he cried because he wanted to drink his mother’s milk but that was

difficult for him. He could find it and then was crying a long time. My family worried

about that. So we called a helper for postpartum care. He learned to eat and stopped

crying. I was understood by him. He changed his environment.


One day, my sister asked me about taking care of the baby for a little

while. She wanted to shop for baby’s things. When she left home, he was crying too

much. I was embarrassed by him. I snag a children’s song and then he stopped crying.

I was surprised because the song was sang by his parents. When my sister was pregnant

They were often singing that song. He was feeling comfortable and fell a sleep.

When she went home, I told that experience. She was surprised too.

We learned about prenatal care. It was important for the baby. We should

have learned about infancy and education. As a result, he become a smart child.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

The babies always give us happiness. Your story is so cute and sweet. I hope your nephew will be good for ever.

Wed Oct 24, 03:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home