Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Person Who Changed My Mind!

Name: Wut Yi Soe
Level: 4.3
Teacher name: Kevin
Date: 15th. October.2007(Mon)


Title: A Person Who Changed My Mind!


When He showed his photo of himself to me, I was fascinated by his hair. His hairstyle was a simple and short style, similar to durian fruit. And the color was completely the same as the other guys. My hair is golden crisps, but his hair was just black, nothing else.
When he saw me, he always said, “Hi! My sister!” with a deep and fast voice. I was so impressed by his characters that I could only say “Hi! My brother!” in a small voice. He was Samuel Chew like my brother (not real brother), who later changed some of my life.
I saw him in the internet and he was not only my best friend’s classmate but also my best friend’s neighbor. Since I left in Burma, we have talked by phone. He has always phoned to me how far we have been each other. When I got depressed about anything or no matter had some problems with my house, he always told me the funny words. When I cried or got any feelings about something, he always encouraged me that “Life is always like that because you are a human being. When you are human beings, you will get to be happy, sad, successful, failed. So, don’t be depressed on her life, my sister.”
Exactly on time, he came to my life like my real brother for the first time because I don’t have a real brother in my life. I got my light and some hopes from him. I wanted to try more than before and since then I have never gotten any negative sight of other people. I admit that I changed a little bit for him in my life because I have been such a stubborn girl since I was young. I never listen to any other people’s words except those of my parents. But I’m not like that now, I just changed my mind. I already know that.
I wish that I could remember al of the things he told me I know it is impossible. But I’ll never forget some of his words which cheered me up and influenced me. Now I am just trying to study more than before and to stay better than before. In every way, I am trying to stay more happily than before because now I am in New York and I am living only by myself. Sometimes I have been so lonely. Whenever I have anything else, he has been the best brother beside me till now. I appreciate him and because of his influence. I will stay here till I finish university and I will continue trying my best all of my life. I started to think by myself and decided by myself for my own life. It is sure that I never forget him as my brother till my last breath and I always want to say in my mind, “Thank you so much for your warmed-mind.” This is forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Callie,

You have some important insights. It is apparent that your friend exerted a positive influence.

Mon Oct 22, 12:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home