Wednesday, October 10, 2007

comparing between NYC and Korea

Name: Sean, Ko
Date: Oct.10.07
Teacher: Kevin




Since I came to New York I have discovered
Differences than I expected between the U.S and Korea.
I have been adjusting changes in culture mind and eating

My life in New York and my life in Korea have
differed in term of culture mind.
It means many things. When I was in Korea every people respected each other when people use subway or sit on bench in park. Nobody make noise
Or bother other people. Every people tried to be silence as they can. So usually Street of Korea is clean. But since I came in here, NYC. I have saw many people who dance in park, and singing with earphone and doesn’t care other people. Even in subway some student talk loudly.
But actually I like it. ‘Cause everything in Korea is quite. Of course silent is good. But sometimes I had felt it is like grave. In subway or park nobody make noise. They just had kept to be silence. Everybody looked tired. In NYC, everybody is noisy. In my opinion I want to mix Korean and American. It is mixing of respect and power of living

My life in New York and my life in Korea have also
differed in terms of attitude of young people. It is also concerned
with first paragraph. In Korea, a lot of study is offered high-school student. I was studying 16hours in one-day. So usually many student is burn out when they come in collage. Many Korean collage student start to play after entered collage without study. But in here, collage is start-point of study. Every student in collage study hard with part-time job. Maybe that reason that different of between Korean and American is American student must leave when they are over 20years old.
But in Korea usually son and daughter stay until they marry


I think living abroad is fantastic. Differences such as culture mind and attitude of study is kind of shock. It is pleasure shock. It make life happy and stimulate. Overall, I have found the adjustment easy and fast

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Respect and the power of living are two very large ideas. We admire you for considering them.

Tue Oct 16, 03:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home