Wednesday, October 10, 2007

new york and thailand

Since I came to New York , I have discovered more differences than I expected between the U.S. and Thailand. I have been adjusting to change in daily activity and people.
My life in New York and my life in Thailand have differed in terms of daily activity. While my life in Thailand was busy, my life in New York is simple. In Thailand, not only did I have to wake up early to go to work , but also I had to drive. Moreover, I often ate in a restaurant. Indeed, my life in Thailand was enjoyable. In New York, on the other hand, not only do I walk a lot during the day, but also I take a train to school or work. Moreover, I often cook my dinner. Indeed, my life in New York is convenient.
My life in New York and my life in Thailand have differed in terms of people. New Yorkers are busy. In contrast, people in Thailand were relaxed. New Yorkers are always in hurry and don’t care about other people. Furthermore, they like to eat fast food. In point of fact, they work hard. People in Thailand, on the other hand, always smile and they care more about their image. Furthermore, they often have dinner with their family. In point of fact, Thai people were too relaxed and lazy in some ways.
Living abroad is challenging. Differences such as daily activity and people have interested me. Overall, I have found the adjustment enjoyable

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I think New Yorkers would learn a lot of good lessons about how to live if they visited Thailand.

Tue Oct 16, 02:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home