Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Say goodbye...... by Sun hak

Say goodbye…

At first, when I was in my country, I had a girlfriend.
We went to school together. She was young, smart and pretty.
We studied, ate something, went to the movies, and so on.
We had met for 9months...
But unfortunately, I had to come here because I had to study English
for my future and my major. When I was in my country,
my major was international business, so English was very important.
My dream is to be a business man who in the trading company.
But she had a different dream. She wanted to be a teacher.
So we talked about our future for a long time.
Finally, we decided to separate for our plan...
She and I were very sad, but I hoped that she would be happy, and I hope so now.
I think she did too. I decided to come to the U.S to make dream come true.
I’d like to experience many things, and study English, enjoy the life in New York.
Also I want to meet many friends.
I’m going to cheer up!!
And I’ll pray for her…

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

hey sunny, your title and composition are so nice and funny..ha ha..:)..i just knew your big ambition..really cool ambition..i support your decision. your decision is correct.
by:Callie

Thu Sep 27, 05:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home