Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My special day in Canada. (by Sang Won)



I wanted go on a trip anyplace in the world and I wished to visit Canada
because of the natural environment and very kindly people living there.
The best of reasons was to watch the northern lights.

I prepared an action for trip on Feb 2007. My friend has been living in Banff
So, I wanted to meet her and go to the Rocky Mountains with
her friends by car,but The weather was very crazy because snow had
fallen down the night before, and it Was colder than New York.
We drove a car to go to Edmonton after I arrived at the airport.
I had seen a lot of snow in New York and in my country but
when I was in Canada, I had never seen that situation.

We stayed in Edmonton for 3 days in a Canadian’s home. I learned about their life Style and what they talked about as issues. We played with their children at home and Were very encouraged by the situation. The weather was colder than
when I arrived.
I couldn’t drink water inside a car that every drink was frozen or like ice. I thought about where it was “how can they live here?” Maybe I should not do so.

We went further up the earth because we needed to see the nouthern lights.
This is a very special thing in the world an most important the area,
cold and only night Its appearance just can be seen from midnight to 2am.
It looked like a cartoon and river that was a very wonderful day and
we were lucky people in the world.

However, I did not know what would happen to us when we wrer going to our
dormitory at Banff. The driver was falling a sleep at the wheel. It was very dangerous to us, if the car had fallen frome the road,
we might have been killed. The car just punctured a the tire, so, we were safe.

My trip was only a few days but those days gave a special experience to me.
I will never forget it!

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

When we were children, our parents told us about Banff. They said it was extraordinarily beautiful. There are mountains and wild animals, including bears. When I read your story, I remembered.

Wed Oct 03, 03:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home