Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My speacial day

My special day (I graudated from University and celebrated for it)

My special day was the day I graduated from university, after studying 4 years for a bachelor of engineering. ,I got up earlier than normal because I was extremely exiting.
On that day, I got a lot of gifts, flowers. My close friend came and congratulated me, and my family did also. I was very proud of myself. I had smiled all day since waking up .It was like a dream, cannot explain my feeling .I took at least 200 photos with the people whom I known , parents ,friend, teacher …etc.. , as I remembered.
After celebrating in the evening, I took a nap for a moment to get energy back before joining the night party, a small club in the city. However, I arrived there very early, and my friends followed me later.
On that night, I drank some alcohol, red wine, beer and whiskey as well . I talked with my friend who wouldn’t talk each other for a long time after graduated. It was a wonderful night, Some of them were very drunk and told many jokes that they’ve never done it before .I and my friends enjoyed funny activities like we were student again.
Among friends, some already got jobs, some did not, some continued for a master degree. As normal topics we talked were “Gossip about the boss”, “How to get a job”, “When will you graduate with a master degree “ and many thing more. They were all happy their life, and so was I.

Tum

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

The story is good. You must have been very proud of yourself, having graduated. On the other hand, you must have had a hangover the next day from mixing those different kinds of alcohol!

Wed Oct 03, 03:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home