Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My special day….(hye-kyoung)

My special day….


The last Independence day I went to the Porcono for rafting with 8 friends. That was my first rafting. At first I did not expect anything from rafting because I hardly ever exercised but my friend told me, “Sometimes we need fresh air” That’s why I went there.
That was a really hard time. The paddle was heavy and weather was really bad.
However we started rafting. We paddled fast and played with the water. I got wet from head to toe. Also, I didn’t know how cold my body was. As much as that, I enjoyed rafting. We arrived almost last but really it was good.
When we finished the game we felt tired and hungry. The last Independence Day is my special day since I arrived here. From time to time, I remember that day.



Kim hye-kyoung

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

The Poconos in Pennsylvania is a popular resort. It offers hiking and rafting. What is your favorite vacation place in Korea?

Wed Oct 03, 03:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home