Wednesday, September 19, 2007

MY SPECIAL DAY

This story is about my romance.
7.20.2007 is a very special day for me. In the early evening, I was on my way to a market to buy something. At that time, some guy tried to talk to me but at first, I didn’t know that because I was listening to music. A few minutes later, I noticed some guy was trying to get my attention. That’s the first time we met.
He wanted to say hello to me and we talked for a while. He was American but he had known some Korean. He said he was interested in learning foreign languages, especially Korean. He accompanied me to go to the market. In the market, I bought a lot of stuff. Food, water, and some equipment for working out. Actually, I didn’t know well about any equipment for working out. I was just looking for something to work out by myself but he knew well about that. He explained about some equipment. How I could use that, what that was for, if I want to excise for some part of the body, what kinds of equipment were useful for me. So I could choose some stuff. Those were too heavy to be carried by one person. He helped me. He carried the stuff to my house. I guess if he hadn’t helped me, I might not have carried all the stuff I bought alone. Anyway, he was so kind. After we stopped by my house to put away that stuff, we talked a lot. Meanwhile, we took a walk.
If I hadn’t passed the place he was walking, we might not have met each other, but we met.
I got a good friend and now he has become my boyfriend.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

It's a really cute love story and enjoy it.
Did you use all this excercises instruments?

Wed Sep 19, 03:18:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

yes it's a really nice love story. i wander that did he learn many korean vocabularies? What is your name?

Thu Sep 20, 08:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home