Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A special day in my past

LIOARA GASPAR 09/17/07



A special day in my past



A special day in my past was the day when I met my husband.
That was three years ago when he visited his family in Romania. I went to a party. It was my co-worker’s birth-day celebration. My co-worker is his cousin. He was invited to the party, too. His cousin introduced me to him. I felt , in the first moments, that he would be my husband. He told me that he had lived in New York and he was in Romania only for vacation..
That day was very special for me, because it changed my life. That was the reason why I chose to leave my parents, my friends…in my country, and to come and live in the U.S. with him.
I knew that it would be very hard for me in a different country, different culture…
I don’t know if I made the right decision. Now, we have gotten married and we are very happy, but I miss my parents and my friend from my country.
That day was very special because it changed everything for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home