Wednesday, September 19, 2007

-My special day : My travel-

-My special day-

Injeong, Choi

Last week was a special one for me. Last Monday, I went to San Francisco with my friend. We were on our first trip in America, and we didn’t have much information.
Our plans were two destinations. The first was San Francisco and the second was Seattle.
San Francisco is a very very beautiful city.
It has clean and beautiful weather, nice people.
There aren’t a lot of Asians also. Many Asians live in New York.
But it’s not that I don’t like Asians. I’m Asian and I like them.
I just want to meet a lot of Americans because I came here.
Anyway, when my friend and I arrived in San Francisco, we asked people directions.
They were very kind and they hoped that we could travel well.
They always said “Good luck” to us.
And we had special and exciting experiences.
The third day, I had to go to Seattle. Our flight was at 6:00 in the morning.
So I asked the front desk about calling a taxi at 4:30 am.
But early the next morning, the taxi didn’t come to the hotel.
We didn’t wait any more, so we walked to the train station.
When we walked on the road with luggage, a policeman came to us.
He questioned us, so we explained about our situation.
He could ride to the station, and we got in the police car.
I was taken in a police car the fist time, it was a very new experience.
The car’s back door couldn’t be opened from inside.
By the way, we were late to airport, so we took the next flight.
In Seattle, we went to space needle, Starbucks first store and pike place market, etc.
I went to the top of space needle also, and I could see a very nice view.
Maybe I can’t forget this travel. It was very difficult and tiring, but I got many good memories.
I wish New York were cleaner than it is now.
After the trip I think New York is the dirtiest in the U.S.
It’s just my opinion, but I think it’s true.
Anyway, I want to take a trip again soon.
If people take trips many times, they will be more creative and open minded.

Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

That is quite an adventure. To walk in a U.S. city at 4:30 A.M. is unusual. To ride in a police car is even more memorable.

Wed Oct 03, 03:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home