Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Oh! My special day!!...by HA YOUNG

I want to talk about my special day. Today is my special day because my sister called me with big news! She told me that she got a job. I know that people might ask me why it is important for me, and why it gives me the most special day in my life.

I have two sisters, and I really get along with them. They always back me up whenever and whatever I need. Recently, I worried about my second sister because she worried about her future, and disappointed from the test which she prepared to get her goal for her life. She studied for a long time. I know that it was really hard work to prepare to the test for a long time because she studied a lot of things, and same study over and over again. Few weeks ago, she told my family she wanted to change her plan, and she would get a job.

In the morning, I got a call from my sister with good news. I could not believe that she got a job. Because it was difficult to get a job for only a short time and it was her first job. I hope she will have good experiences whit her first job even though the company is far. This experience will make her close to her gold.

What do you think about my special day? Does it sound like something special? I think that the special quality is nothing special because people feel special from small things, like me. I have many special days, but now it is the most special day for me that my sister got a job. I never forget this special day!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I think your choice of special days to write about is evidence that you are a great sister. I wish my brother would emulate you!

Wed Oct 03, 03:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home